This project had some unique challenges involved, with the main one being that the site must be as light as possible due to the generally poor connection speeds in the region.
This forced us to look at every aspect of the site in order to increase performance and ensure that we delivered as high a quality site as possible whilst maintaining performance.
What I Learned
This project I was responsible for stages through the include requirements gathering, UX, visual design, development and cms training.
This was the first large scale project in which I was responsible for all aspects of and as a result learned a lot.
I found it interesting to take the whole project from start to finish.